Thursday, June 24, 2010

My new camera

So my mom bought us a nice camera for Christmas...but I was unhappy with a few of the features. Finally I fessed up and told her, so she returned it and we ordered a new one. Thanks for Liz for doing all the research before hand, and an apology for getting the same exact camera as you!! It's in the mail and as soon as we get it I will take some new pictures and post!

In other news we are getting very excited for our upcoming Michigan trip. Can't wait to leave the heat, but also a little apprehensive about flying 5 hours with a 6 month old! I am also looking forward to redoing my coffee table when some fabric I ordered gets here next week. It will be one of my 1st larger projects...I am hoping it's going to turn out great! Look forward to blogging with you soon!

Love, Lia

1 comment:

  1. Seriously, you need to TAME this craftiness of yours...you are making the rest of us (ok, ME) look bad! haa
    I was just telling Michael how we need to go buy those corner guards for our coffee table!

    Will you have your new camera in time for MI? I hope so, & I look forward to seeing all the pics!

    Also, regarding the plane, one word: Benedryl.

    ReplyDelete