Sunday, June 13, 2010

Big Boy and His Solid Food

Jason had me totally cracking up today when I was watching him feed Stellan. We were having a bit of a problem with Stellan continually looking down while eating and basically couldn't get the spoon in his mouth. Leave it up to Jason to find a way to get his son to recognize the spoon! Stellan now is keeping his mouth open the entire feeding just waiting for his spoonful of food. Stellan is going to be a giant continuing to eat like this! I love seeing that he has a great appetite like his Dad and Mom. Here's a funny little video....

5 comments:

  1. Crackin' up at this one!! Jason is such a good daddy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S.-
    GOOD job on the new blog look! See, you don't need me after all. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Li Li, he is adorable! His eyes are so blue and gorgeous; he's such a healthy, sweet lil baby :) Love you guys, love you Stellan

    ReplyDelete
  4. So funny!

    Stellan sure is a handsome little baby boy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is too funny! He has the most gorgeous blue eyes I have ever seen. Is that ok to call a boy gorgeous!? I dont know how else to describe those eyes. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete