Thursday, January 6, 2011

What's on my mind today.

Today I was just thinking about how thankful I am for the many women in my life! I am so lucky to have 2 wonderful sisters who I adore, it's so great to have them for support. I love that I can talk to them about anything, although Liz is usually disagreeing on half of what I am saying (love you Liz)! I can't imagine how my life would have been without sisters. I went through my red photo box Mom put together with us last night, and I had watery eyes through most of it. So many fun times captured on camera with my sisters. Dorky stages, cool stages, younger, older, traveling, home...we were always all together tearing it up! My sister in law Jamie, who I wish I had more time with, we always chat it up when we our together~hopefully at some point we will see more of each other.

So lucky for my very close girlfriends too, Megan, Candis, and Brooke (in order of how long I have known you)...love when I get to spend time with my girlfriends. Gossip, share funny stories, or recipes! Love seeing all of us grow our family's and hoping Brooke and me, and maybe Megan too can be preggo at the same time soon!

My 2 mommies! So lucky to have you both. Your are so different and I love that I can experience both of you. My momma who bore me, raised me, and continues to be one of my best friends. Joanna banana thank you for loving me so much. My momma in law Judy who treats me just like her own. So lucky that we can be so close even though we aren't "blood."

My 4 Grandma's...who I know are always praying for our family. Thank you for starting it all! Love to all my Aunt's and girlie cousins wish I have more time to spend with all of you!

On that note...I am going to enjoy a "girls night out" tonight!! Cheers to my ladies!

1 comment:

  1. Well said- you really are surrounded by some amazing women, and I always felt like an extended part of your family.
    Thank you for meeting me last night- that was OVERdue and just so awesome to catch up like old times. Love you!

    ReplyDelete