Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Zoo trip

Well we finally did it, we took our little family to the Wildlife World Zoo! It was a great day, so glad we could spend it as a family. Stellan loved the aquarium and got a real kick out the flamingos. I think I was like a kid in a candy store though...I love seeing all the shapes, colors, and sizes this amazing world offers in living creatures.

Us at the aquarium...

Stellan touching the baby goats...one of them grabbed my bag of skittles out of my pocket!Stellan got a real kick out of the tortoise. He poked it's eye, poor thing.Feeding the giraffeChecking out the flamingos with daddy

1 comment:

  1. That is one of the cuuuutest pictures of him with the turtle! (Did I tell you, when we were there last, it was definitely mating time for those big guys??) Let's just say that I scooped Camden up pretty quickly, and we were on to the next exhibit!

    Glad you guys liked it- I think you really get your money's worth there, more than the Phoenix Zoo.

    ReplyDelete