Wednesday, October 12, 2011



21 WEEKS!

I am more than half way there. Such an accomplishment for a girl that admits to not enjoying pregnancy! On the other hand, this sweet little boy inside of me is kicking up a storm and it's making me so anxious to meet him. I'm so happy we have hit fall and the holiday season. I am hoping this is going to really make the next few months go by quickly. I am really excited for a new born again. I can't wait to see my "boys" together. Because I am thinking this will probably be our last baby (:( ) I am going to really try and cherish all those little moments while he's little.

2 comments:

  1. Hands down, CUTEST pregnant lady ever you are! Too bad you don't feel as good as you look! haa

    love you & baby Landon!
    Auntie Candis is hard at work making him something special...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just glad you FINALLY have a Bump!! U Look Great....Hope the rest of the time you feel better and it goes quick!!

    ReplyDelete