Thursday, May 20, 2010

It's official-Stellan's 1st Haircut!

So I know it's not too exciting...but I have always wanted my son to have long cute surfer boy hair. One day he will have it...I'm vowing to not cut it again till it's SUPER long, but he had a case of "old man hair." His hair started falling out on the top and he had these two chunks on the side of his head that were long. Everywhere we went people laughed at him, in a loving way of course.

I will miss the days of our pretend Donald Trump combovers, and the days were he was acting bad and I made horns with those long pieces of hair! His new hair growing in is super blonde and thick so we took it down to one length to allow my surfer boy hair to grow. I kept his hair for his baby book and almost shed a tear! He'll be 5 months next week~where did the time go??

Before:

After:

And the official video:

3 comments:

  1. This post cracked me UP!! You are too funny. I really love his little hair cut, though, & it makes him look like a big boy.
    I laughed at the part in the video when J goes, "Oh no- he's bobbin' & weavin'!" Toooo funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh - he looks so handsome with his new haircut!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha!! I don't think he liked the hair cut Lia....I'm sure it won't be the first time!!LOL!! He is so cute....

    ReplyDelete