Saturday, May 15, 2010

Fun weekend!




What a fun weekend we've had so far! Friday night Jason had an appointment with his tattoo artist in Tempe. So after work we packed us up, and went down to my old college stomping grounds. Going to Tempe makes me wish we lived "downtown." I guess I just miss the hustle and bustle of neighborhoods that have the mix of housing, restaurants, art, and more! Maybe one day we'll get to live somewhere were we can walk out our front door and be close to lots of culture!

Anyways after Jason looked at a sketch of his future tattoo, we walked Mill Ave and decided to get some food at "The Tavern." I was a little cautious to take Stellan anywhere because he has given us one hell of a time up until now. We ordered a couple beers, nachos, and hot wings (I know REAL healthy!) and what do you know??? Our little boy was perfect! Maybe he likes the bar scene already? A live acoustic guitar player was there, and we listened to music while the sun set. Such a perfect night!

Saturday morning we got up early and headed to downtown Phoenix. Megan's husband Michael was having his graduation brunch at a place called "local breeze." It was one of the cutest restaurants ever! It's an old house renovated into a restaurant with a huge patio, mature trees, twinkle lights etc. The food was too die for! Banana Foster's French toast! Need I say more? Yum! Then we came home and relaxed. I love the weekends with my favorite two boys, or should I say three~I can't leave Samson out! Oh and Jinxy too...love that little crazy woman dog. Here's some pictures from our adventures!

1 comment:

  1. What a relief for you guys, to be able to relax in public like that. It does get easier & easier, the more you keep bringing them out too- I promise!......well, until they are toddlers! Then, GOOD LUCK. hee hee
    I love the 1st pic of you two- he really does have some of his Momma in him too!

    ReplyDelete