Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day weekend







Thank you to my wonderful husband for such an amazing 1st Mother's Day. Jason watched Stellan on Saturday while I met up with Liz, Mom, and Grandma Rosalia for a day of shopping and pedicures. It was refreshing to be able to run in and out of the stores without hauling the car seat, stopping for diaper changes..etc. I missed my little man though, and was happy to tuck him into bed Saturday night. Also saw Iron Man 2 on Sunday~what an action packed flick! Not sure if I love Robert Downey Jr. as much as mom does (she said he took over Brad Pitt's spot), but he did put on a great movie!

Also got to have a little afternoon date with Jason at "The Living Room" wine bar. We made it for happy hour and glasses of wine were only $5.00 bucks~whoopee! Overall I loved my 1st Mother's Day and we even got a few family photos in!! :)

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute Family...Happy First Mothers Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lia!
    Saw you hooked up to Candis' blog! Thought I would stop by and check out what is going on over here!
    Happy 1st Mother's Day! Your little family is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I already wrote you back, but Happy 1st Mother's Day again! You guys are such a cute blonde family (you'll always be blonde to me!)
    I'm really wanting to hold Stellan sooner than later!? Also, you may have to let me change 1 diaper, so I know what I'm doing with a BOY!

    Love You!

    ReplyDelete