Monday, May 3, 2010

Mother's Day crafts!




So now that I am a stay at home momma...I am loving crafting!! I just finished my mother's day projects thanks to mod podge...the greatest stuff on earth!! I made jewelry boxes for the grandma's and momma's...they turned out so pretty! I am loving the use of scrapbook paper, modge podge, and other embellishments. I am shipping out the gifts today and hoping everyone loves them! oh and on a happier note...Stellan is finally growing out of his colic! Yippee!! He's so awesome..I love him!

2 comments:

  1. GEEEEZ, thanks for the heads up on this one?? I totally would have hired you! Not only did I NOT send my Mom a card....but my Sis & I aren't giving her a gift 'til she visits later this month. BAD daughter, I know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun...Think you might be able to teach Candis some crafts??? LOL1

    ReplyDelete