Thursday, May 6, 2010

My new...but back to my original hair.



I was so sick of bleaching my hair every couple of months. I have been wanting to grow it longer but it is so damaged from highlighting that everytime I saw my stylist she had to CHOP it off! So enough is enough....I decided to go back to my roots~literally. I am pretty happy with it, although I am trying my best not to have "mommy" hair. Jason is getting used to it~although he says he loves his "hot blonde wife!" Whatever!!! Anyway~I am so looking forward to a day to myself this weekend, while daddy plays "mommy." I seriously think Jason is going to see me in a whole new light after he spends an entire day with Stellan. He hasn't yet, so this is SO EXCITING!! hehe!

1 comment:

  1. I think your hair looks beautiful, and the best part is that now you can just add a few blonde high lights (cheaper) if you want!

    Mannn, Stellan is getting so big so quick! I love the one of him in the Bjorn, because it's like you're holding a mini Jason! He is adorable.

    Thank God you have your blog now- I don't have to miss any of his milestones. : )

    ReplyDelete